ATCS 840 constitutes a classic all-aluminum design that builds on the legacy of the original ATCS design. The aluminum construction not only allows for a lighter weight but complements the thermal design seamlessly with three 230mm fans, dedicated air duct for graphics card cooling and HDD cooling module for superb cooling. Extra attention was paid to make sure this elegantly designed chassis is not only easy to install but easy to maintain. This includes: slide-out motherboard tray along with cut out CPU access for easy removal, tool-free HDD casing, and patented finger pressing 5.25 inch drive. Lastly, it gives users the freedom to choose any components they desire, as it supports the latest standards such as E-ATX and dual PSUs.
- Dual 230mm top fans provide for improved exhaust airflow
- HDD module with dual 120mm LED to enhance internal airflow
- Independent air intake designed for bottom-mounted PSU.
- Extra-added 120mm fan can be installed on the bottom pull cool air from the bottom of the case
- External air duct to upgrade cooling for your graphics cards