Memory is one of the most vital components to keep your ThinkServer operating at maximum performance and push the boundaries of productivity for all of your server applications such as, virtualization, e-commerce, or file and print services. The new ThinkServer DDR3 memory is the next generation of SDRAM memory that enables high I/O data transfer rates and reduced power consumption over DDR2 technology. Faster data transfer rates mean higher performance, and with DDR3 memory this is achieved without straining the system's power needs. Data transfer rate may vary based upon many factors and is often less than the maximum possible.
- Lenovo memory module
- 2048MB (1333Hz) PC3-10600 DDR3
- Test-proven 100% compatibility on listed ThinkCentre systems
- Meets stringent ThinkCentre reliability standards for memory products
- Higher bandwidth performance increase, up to 1333MHz per second
- Asynchronous reset function available for the first time in SDRAM
- Memory Package: RDIMM