The unique Epson Dual Lens System lets you scan various film formats at the extremely high resolution of 6400dpi, truly amazing for a scanner at this price. You can also do reflective and transparency scanning at up to 4800 dpi. That means you won't need to make any quality compromises on your scans, and when it comes to enlargements, even from 35mm format films, they will be highly detailed and crystal clear. 4.0DMax optical density also gives you superb reproduction of shadows and highlights so you needn't worry about losing the subtle shading that makes a good image great. DIGITAL ICE Technologies automatically removes scratches and dust from old and damaged photos and film, saving you hours of post-scanning image editing. Epson Easy Photo Fix also allows you to restore faded colour photos in just one easy step. The Epson Perfection V700 Photo is equipped with a range of powerful image editing software. Epson Creativity Suite provides you with an easy-to-use tool for retrieving and viewing images while SilverFast SE6 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 are also included to give you total creative control over your images.
- Achieve exceptional scanning at 6400dpi (film) / 4800dpi (reflective) optical resolution
- Automatically remove dust and scratches with DIGITAL ICE Technologies
- Excellent tone reproduction with 4.0DMax optical density
- 10 x 8 inch built-in film adaptor with filmholders for all common formats
- Advanced software bundle including SilverFast SE6 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0