Watch, capture or record live video from your VCR, camcorder or video camera! USB-Live connects to any S-Video or composite video source and plugs into your PC or laptop's USB port. USB-Live's video digitizer turns your analog video into digital video, and then sends 30 digital images per second over the USB 2.0 bus. Spice up your multimedia presentations! Create digital movies with Hauppauge's WinTV Capture application. The included Ulead DVD MovieFactory allows you to edit and author DVD's, VideoCD's and S-VCD's. Add video clips to your Web Page: Creative Webmasters can incorporate still frame video highlights or motion video clips on their web sites! Desktop Publishing:With our exclusive WinTV SnapShot function, you can quickly save JPEG video images! Also great for web design.
- Bring live video into your PC from camcorder, VCR or video camera. Maximum video format size: 720x480 (NTSC video)
- Save still and motion video images to your hard disk
- Videoconference over the Internet
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- A removable A/V cable set, so you can leave the cables connected to your A/V source while moving the USB-Live2 to a different computer. The A/V cable set attaches to USB-Live2 with a secure latching connector
- Indicator LEDs showing that USB-Live2 is powered on and a video signal is present
- Full 720x480 video mode (NTSC)