Antec's HCP-750 unifies raw power with advanced PSU engineering to meet the demands of high performing PCs. A full-featured, 80 PLUS Gold certified unit, HCP-750 is capable of outputting 100 percent of its rated power on its four +12V rails to ensure CPU and graphics card compatibility. Exclusive to the High Current series, HCP-750 boasts High Current heavy-gauge 16 AWG wiring that boosts conductivity, increasing efficiency and improving power delivery. In addition, a double-layer PCB and onboard DC-to-DC converters provide substantial voltage stability. To tackle the needs of your system, pick up Antec's HCP-750.
- 750 watts of Continuous Power
- 80 PLUS Gold certified - up to 92% efficient
- NVIDIA SLI-Ready certified, ATI CrossFireX certified
- Intelligent Hybrid Cable Management utilizes a 10-pin modular connector system
- Special heavy-gauge 16 AWG High Current cable for CPU connectors boosts conductivity, increasing efficiency and improving power delivery