The switch to an SSD solution is made easy via upgrade kits for either notebook or desktop systems. The V100 kits include everything for installing the SSD such as cables, brackets (desktop only) and software to clone all the user's key files - documents, movies, music, games - and OS in minutes. The notebook kit comes with an enclosure to repurpose the system's old hard drive into extra storage via a USB port. SSDNow is backed by a three-year warranty, live 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Performance - enhances productivity; makes users more efficient
- Innovative - 2.5 form factor; uses commercial grade NAND Flash memory components
- Silent - runs silent and cool with no moving mechanical parts
- Reliable - less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
- Shock-Resistant - no moving mechanical parts so the SSD handles rougher conditions
- Supports TRIM - ensures maximum performance on compatible operating systems1 Supports S.M.A.R.T.