Kingston's SSDNow S100 solid-state drives are designed for small capacity hard drive replacements and upgrades, making them a perfect match for system integrators and white box builders. Utilising Flash NAND memory components, they're ideal for non-PC applications from gaming and casinos to digital signage. SSDNow S100 increases performance for ultra-fast access times and instant responses from applications. Made from Flash components, SSDNow S100 is more reliable than a traditional hard drive and can withstand higher shock and vibrations. It also generates less heat and noise and lowers power consumption. Kingston's SSDNow S100 drives are backed by a three-year warranty, live technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Performance - enhances productivity; makes users more efficient
- Innovative - 2.5 form factor; uses commercial grade NAND Flash memory components
- Silent - runs silent and cool with no moving mechanical parts
- Reliable - less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
- Shock-Resistant - no moving mechanical parts so the SSD handles rougher conditions
- Supports TRIM - ensures maximum performance on compatible operating systems1 Supports S.M.A.R.T.
- Guaranteed - three-year warranty, 24/7 tech support