The USBDOCK2 USB 2.0 Laptop Docking Station / Port Replicator with Audio and Ethernet can be used to expand the I/O capabilities of a laptop or netbook through a single USB connection. The USBDOCK2 offers several commonly used interface ports, such as 10/100Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet, 3.5mm mini-jack audio connectors for headphones and microphones, and 4 additional USB 2.0 ports. The USBDOCK2 makes it easy to plug and unplug your devices when moving your laptop around. Simply plug in 1 cable to connect to multiple peripherals at your desk or work station. The docking station is also small enough to carry around in your bag, to give you expanded capabilities while on the road.
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet port, headphone and microphone audio support and 4-port USB hub
- Compliant with the USB 2.0 standard, for data transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Powered directly from the USB port, but includes optional power adaptor
- Backward compatible with USB 1.0/1.1
- Compact, light-weight design