Any iPhone or iPod with a dock connector can fit perfectly into the Universal Dock through the use of interchangeable inserts called Dock Adapters. You simply insert the Dock Adapter for your particular model, then plug in your iPod. When you want to connect a different-size iPod or iPhone, simply pop out the Dock Adapter and insert another one. The Universal Dock package also includes the USB Power Adapter, USB Cable, and five adapters for iPod and iPhone models. Other adapters and cables are available separately.
- Apple Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone
- Connect the Dock to your computer with the USB cable then place your iPod or iPhone in the Dock to sync and charge the battery and sync content from iTunes. No more reaching behind the computer to plug it in
- Connect the Dock to an electrical outlet using the included USB Power Adapter and USB cable, then place your iPod or iPhone in the Dock to charge the battery
- Connect the Dock to a stereo or speakers using a stereo audio cable to play music from your iPod or iPhone
- Control playback from a distance using the included Apple Remote
- Display photos or video on a TV or other video device using the Apple Dock Connector to VGA Adapter, Component AV Cable or Composite AV Cable if you have an iPhone or iPod that plays video
- This accessory is compatible with: iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod touch 4th generation, iPod touch 3rd generation, iPod touch 2nd generation, iPod touch 1st generation, iPod classic 120GB/160GB (2009), iPod classic 160GB (2007), iPod classi