GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver 2 incorporates a host of intelligent features that, at the click of a button, utilize a proprietary hardware and software design to considerably enhance PC system energy efficiency, reduce power consumption and deliver optimized auto-phase-switching for the CPU, Memory, Chipset, VGA, HDD, and fans. Flexible graphics capabilities - Up to 2 VGA cards are supported for 2 way CrossFireX, delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution. AutoGreen technology can automatically save power by simply putting your PC in a state of sleep when your Bluetooth cell phone is out of range of your computer. (GIGABYTE motherboards do not include a Bluetooth receiver; the addition of a 3rd party Bluetooth receiver is required.) GIGABYTE Hardware Overvoltage Control ICs feature more voltage control options than before for the CPU North Bridge and memory. The overvoltage controllers also provide hardware linear real-time voltage control, which means there is no delay compared to the GPIO controller in past implementations. The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
- Supports the newest LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel Core processors
- Ultra Durable 3 classic technology with 2oz copper PCB design
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- CrossFireX support for ultimate graphics performance
- XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet connection
- GIGABYTE DualBIOS technology delivering highest level failure protection