Intel Desktop Board D425KT with integrated Intel Atom processor D425 and the Intel NM10 Express Chipset enables low-power consumption and reduces the package footprint by 70 percent. The board also features 10/100 integrated LAN and USB Solid State Drive (SSD) keep-out-zone design - an ideal combination for a diskless usage model. With breakthrough low-power silicon, the Intel Desktop Board D425KT can also be used with a passive thermal solution based on the recommended boundary conditions. While this desktop board is small in size, it delivers a powerful Internet experience for all audiences.
- Processor: Intel Atom processor D425
- Memory: Single channel DDR3 with two slots for 1066/800 MHz memory support, Support for up to 4 GB maximum of system memory
- Chipset: Intel NM10 Express Chipset
- Audio: Intel High Definition Audio subsystem in the following configuration: Four channel Intel High Definition Audio, Front panel mic/headphone header (2x5)
- LAN Support: Integrated 10/100 network connection
- Peripheral interfaces: Up to seven USB 2.0 ports (4 external ports & 3 via headers), Two Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports, PS/2 ports (Keyboard and Mouse), One Serial Header and One Serial Port, One Parallel Port
- Expansion capabilities: One PCI Conventional bus connector