The Hawking Net-Vision HNC290G Wireless-G Network Camera is a high performance stand-alone camera that enables remote monitoring, surveillance, or viewing of live video from both within your local area network (LAN) and from outside the network via the Internet. Unlike “web cameras”, which require an attached PC for operation, the HNC290G connects directly to the network and has its own IP address, thereby allowing users to access the video from anywhere on the network, as well as from anywhere in the world via the web. The HNC290G supports both the 802.11b/g wireless standard and the 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet standard, and can stream high-quality live video at up to 30 frames per second. The camera features a Quick Setup Wizard utility with automatic router configuration and web address (URL) setup, which allows users to easily install and view their cameras from remote locations via the Internet. Also included with the camera are security features such as built-in motion detection, as well as a management and control software application for playback, recording, and more. The versatile HNC290G offers a broad array of applications and can be used to monitor your home, office, and other critial locations.
- Remote Monitoring, Surveillance, or Viewing of Live Video Over the Internet
- Stand-alone Network Camera: Does Not Require Connection to a PC
- Motion JPEG Video at up to 30 frames per second
- Built-in Motion Detection and Automatic Snapshot Emailing
- Hassle-free Quick Setup Wizard for Easy Camera Installation and Remote Viewing Within Minutes
- Includes Powerful Management and Control Application Software