Encompassing power and speed to smoothness and efficiency, the Turbine Master is available in three speeds to suit every need. A choice among 800 R.P.M, 1200 R.P.M, and 1800 R.P.M fans are available, each embodying an extreme high air flow. With air flow as high as 80.3 CFM and sound levels as quiet as 13.83 decibels, this fan will satisfy the needs of silent and even performance systems. Barometric Ball Bearing is a uniquely advanced technology to maintain barometric pressure in the centre of the fan. Progressive barometric ball bearing technology extends the life expectancy of the Turbine Master up to 100,000 hours of use, while keeping the noise level to a soft, unobtrusive undertone.
- Cooler Master MACH0.8 Turbine Master High Air Flow Fan
- The innovative Barometric Ball Bearing technology provides longer life span while remaining lower noise level
- Removable blades for quick and easy cleaning
- Outstanding 16-blade design covers maximum area to generate striking airflow, even under low speed operation
- High airflow design gives excellent chassis ventilation
- One-of-a-kind turbine shape inspired by a powerful turbine engine
- Air pressure: 0.42 mmH2O