The U.S. Robotics USB Print Server is designed to provide a simple way of attaching USB printers to an Ethernet network, turning standard USB printers into shared network printers. Featuring easy configuration via your web browser, support for both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 ports and broad operating system compatibility, USB printers can now be shared both on your local network and via remote printing using Internet Printing Protocol.
- Easy configuration and management with Web-browser
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0
- Supports Windows (95 and higher), Macintosh (9.x or higher) and Linux
- Internet Printing Protocol support for Windows 2000 and XP networks
- DHCP Client or Auto-IP assignment support