Belkin's DVI cables provide a high-bandwidth video interface for the host and display devices of today, while addressing the bandwidth requirements of tomorrow. Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standard. No other cable delivers better performance. This cable connects a VGA port on a Computer to a monitor with a DVI-I connector.
- Performance-High Speed Digital Data Transmission delivers the signal faster and stronger than a standard monitor cable
- Simplicity-Quick, Hot Plug Detection. PC and Mac compatible
- Lifetime Warranty
- Analog Coaxial Lines allow high speed analog transmission
- Full Undermould shield helps meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference
- Double shielding to ensure compliance with FCC requirements
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss