The dLAN 200 AV USB extender makes it easy to now also share the use of USB printers or USB hard drives intelligently, as this adaptor is the first product to enable terminal devices with USB connection to be connected via the powerline. In addition, the dLAN 200 AV USB extender is the ideal solution when USB cables are not long enough - dLAN works over more than 300 meters. Any power socket in the house can become a USB port. It is as easy as child's play to connect USB printers, USB hard drives and USB scanners to the powerline adaptor. This lets you share them and use them from several computers. This saves space and money: one printer, for example, is enough for the whole family, and the USB hard drive with music, photos, movies and documents becomes the centralised data store for all.
- The first product that allows you to connect and control USB hard drives and printers via the powerline dLAN uses the powerline like a long USB cable - over a cable length of 300 meters
- Versatile placement of devices in the household. Independent of cable lengths. The printer is now placed where it should be, not where the USB cable ends
- Store music, photos and videos on a USB hard drive and retrieve them from anywhere in the home
- Works with USB devices such as (multifunctional) printers, hard drives, or scanners
- Allows sharing one USB device with other users or computers. No expensive purchases of multiple devices - optimum teamwork in the home network
- System requirements: USB data storage device, USB printer or USB multifunctional device