The IBM USB Keyboard with UltraNav brings the legendary look and feel of IBM ThinkPad keyboards to IBM desktop systems and to ThinkPad docking solutions. For the ultimate in control flexibility, the IBM-customised UltraNav touch pad and the latest TrackPoint device are both available. Two built-in USB ports allow convenient expansion. In addition, allows access - while the ThinkPad notebook is closed - to key ThinkPad features requiring the function (Fn) key, such as speaker volume, system sleep and suspend.
- ThinkPad UltraNav, an example of ThinkVantage Design, lets you choose which pointing device to use: TrackPoint, touchpad, or both. And, it eliminates the need for an external mouse and saves desktop space
- 2 USB ports to connect multiple USB devices reducing the need for an external hub
- Function (Fn) key provides access to key ThinkPad notebook features such as (depending on model) speaker volume, LCD/external monitor select, LCD brightness, system sleep and suspend controls
- Integrated keyboard cord wrap lets you adjust the length of the cord for use or storage
- Adjustable keyboard feet provide for three levels of typing comfort; flat (folded under), level-1 and level-2