The Cisco Unified Communications 320W includes: Support for up to 24 phones. Voicemail and automated attendant. Voicemail to email notification. Integrated 802.11n wireless access point for voice and data, so that employees can connect to the network while away from their desks. IP-based telephony supporting the Cisco SPA 300 and SPA 500 Series IP Phones. Interoperability with up to 12 public switched telephone network (PSTN) analog lines (FXO). Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking support with an industry-leading voice SIP stack to deliver clear, high-quality voice services. 4-port Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbps) switch with VLAN support, to connect devices or expand. Gigabit Ethernet WAN port that can be designated as the network edge. Simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment.
- Low cost: Value-based IP telephony design helps save small businesses money. Customers can choose Cisco SPA300 or SPA500 IP phones or use analog phones for locations where Ethernet cabling is not available
- SIP trunking: Use of SIP trunks helps reduce monthly charges by providing an alternative to traditional phone lines
- Compact size: Designed for small office spaces, the Cisco Unified Communications 320W can be installed as a desktop unit or mounted on a wall
- Comprehensive feature set: Innovative key system and small private branch exchange (PBX) capabilities are available with easy-to-use Cisco SPA 300 and SPA 500 Series IP Phones, helping improve productivity
- Easy installation and changes: Web-based configuration utility uses a setup wizard for quick deployment and easy changes
- Investment protection: Businesses that are growing rapidly can use most components of the solution with other Cisco Unified Communications solutions, providing industry-leading investment protection
- Peace of mind: Cisco Unified Communications solutions deliver the solid reliability you expect from Cisco. All solution components have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy setup, interoperability, and performance