Protect your organisation's portable data with Kingston Technology's new, ultra-secure DataTraveler 4000 USB Flash drive. FIPS 140-2 Level 2 certified and featuring 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in CBC mode. More secure than software based solutions as authentication and encryption processes are performed on the drive, with no information about this process shared with the host system. Increased protection is provided with enforced complex passwords and device lock down after a specified number of invalid attempts. Not only is the DataTraveler 4000 rugged and waterproof, with a titanium-coated, stainless steel casing for added protection. It is easy to set up and use, with no admin rights or application installation required. DataTraveler 4000 is backed by a five-year warranty, 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Full Encryption - 100 percent of stored data is protected by hardware-based, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in CBC mode
- Customizable - password length, maximum number of password attempts, preload content
- Tamper-proof - coating/seal for physical security
- Guaranteed - five-year warranty with 24/7 customer support
- Rugged: waterproof and titanium-coated stainless steel casing
- Easy to use, no admin rights, or application installation required