Compact and rugged, the all-metal PF2i incorporates features that reduce downtime and minimize maintenance costs. Despite its small size, the PF2i can use a full size label roll (up to 8.4 in/213 mm), reducing the frequency of media changes. Its enhanced self-strip option with unique tension control tooling delivers consistent performance across multiple media types. Replacing printheads is fast and easy, thanks to the magnetic QuickMount printhead design. The PF2i is co-engineered and tested with Intermec labels and other media products, ensuring optimized, superior performance when used with genuine Intermec media. Multiple interface options are available, including the highest level of secure wireless connectivity (WPA2). The industry's only printers available with WiFi- and CCX-Certification, Intermec industrial printers help maintain wireless network integrity and reduce configuration time. Every printer ships with Ethernet connectivity, as well as with emerging network protocol IPv6, ensuring long-term, enterprise scalability. Other connectivity options – standard RS232 and USB ports, and optional parallel, double serial or industrial interfaces – provide additional integration flexibility. The standard CompactFlash memory slot is complemented by USB host and device support. Handy, inexpensive and PC-compatible, CompactFlash and USB memory technologies provide extra storage for Fingerprint programs, layouts, graphics, fonts and firmware upgrades.
- Strong, all-metal construction and superior throughput for harsh industrial environments
- Compact size fits space-constrained applications
- Smart Printing capabilities support stand-alone printer applications, eliminating PC expense and complexity
- All-in-one, user-selectable printer languages – Fingerprint/Direct Protocol (DP), IPL, ZSim and DSim – in every printer
- Secure wireless connectivity: CCX and WiFi certified with WPA2
- Integrated Ethernet, USB host and device, and serial interface standard
- Internet Protocol v6 (IPv6) support