HP-2002AV is designed to ensure efficient coexistence with the HomePlug 1.0 and 1.0 Turbo devices . User can use HP-2002AV and HomePlug 1.0 stations to share the CSMA/CA allocation , thus providing fair access to HomePlug 1.0 stations based on traffic priority. HP-2002AV not only provides Quality of Service ( QoS ) guarantees including guaranteed bandwidth reservation, high reliability and tight control of latency, but also supports 128-bits AES link encryption for security. It is a good choice for you to create a network or to rearrange of the existing network. HP-2002AV provides hardware 'Group Button' and ' Reset Button' for you to simplify the configuration. The 'Group Button' can help you to setup network password of powerline automatically. Press the 'Reset Button' for 3 seconds to reset the configuration to factory default.
- Complies with 200Mbps HomePlug AV and IEEE 802.3 / 802.3u standards
- Uses the electrical wire to transmit data like an Ethernet network
- Supports 128-bit AES link encryption to secure Powerline data transmission
- Supports IGMP , QoS , hardware security button and reset button
- Easy installation and transmission ranges up to 300 meters