The Synology RS810+/RS810RP+ provides share-level AES 256-bit encryption to block unauthorized access attempts. The smart data check feature ensures the encryption key security is complex enough for proper protection. Using the block-level iSCSI target support within DiskStation Manager 2.3, the Synology RS810+/RS810RP+ provides seamless compatibility with Windows/Mac/Linux initiators or Virtual Machine Servers and fast performance for file transfers. The Synology RS810+/RS810RP+ closes the gap for businesses with limited IT budgets but need enterprise-level features such as virtual storage capabilities. Synology Hybrid RAID (SHR) is an intelligent volume type that optimizes volume size when combining hard disks of varying capacities. When set as the standard volume type in DSM 2.3, SHR provides data protection with one-disk fault tolerance and the flexibility of expanding to an optimal volume space when an additional hard disk is inserted into the array, while still offering a manual setup option for advanced users.
- 112MB/sec Reading, 107MB/sec Writing
- Scalable with Synology RX410 to up to 8 Drives
- Power-saving with only 68W in Operation
- Wake on LAN/WAN
- Includes Feature-Rich Synology DiskStation Manager 2.3 (DSM 2.3)
- Expandable RAM Size (up to 3GB)
- Certified as compatible with VMware vSphere 4