With a renewed mainboard layout, the SG41J1 Plus is capable of running dual-slot (double-width) PCI Express graphics cards which do not require additional power supply. Please refer to the support list for detailed support information. Note, that the integrated graphics will be disabled, while using a discrete graphics card. You can choose from a wide range of Socket 775 Intel processors starting from Celeron up to Quad Core with a maximum TDP wattage of 95W. Also the system memory can be installed according to your needs up to a total size of 8GB DDR3-1066.
- Stealth bay for optical drive
- Supports Dual-Slot Graphics Cards
- Supports Socket-775 CPU and up to 8 GB DDR3
- Supports one optical drive and two hard disks
- Mini-ITX Mainboard Support
- Gigabit LAN Network
- Serial and parallel ports