WD's My Book Studio Edition II dual-drive, quad-interface external storage system for Mac offers optimum performance for creative professionals. RAID enabled, this system comes configured for RAID 0 (striping) for extraordinary capacity and performance, or set it to RAID 1 (mirroring) for extra data protection. Includes automatic data backup software, user-serviceability, a 5-year limited warranty, and is compatible with Apple Time Machine.
- The speed you need, lightning-fast FireWire 800 combined with RAID 0 (striped) yields the speed you need for smooth video editing, rendering complex 3D objects or special effects, and saving huge blocks of data in record time
- Cool, quiet, eco-friendly, designed to use drives with WD GreenPower Technology, this system uses less energy than standard systems and runs quietly because it doesn't need a fan
- Formatted for Mac, works out of the box with Apple Time Machine software. This drive can be reformatted for Windows
- Automatic backup software, back up important files and projects. Set it and forget it. Every time you save or change a file it's automatically backed up
- User serviceable, want to upgrade a drive? Simply open the case and replace the existing drive. No screwdriver needed
- Capacity gauge, see at a glance how much space is available on your storage system