TDK Blu-ray BD-RE discs, featuring DURABIS2 technology, make recording HD video and backing up large data directories possible. Each single layer 25GB disc provides 5x the storage of a conventional DVD allowing for 2 hours of HD quality video A specially designed, high-sensitivity phase change recording material is utilized for TDK Rewritable Blu-ray Discs. The material is so stable that a TDK Rewritable Blu-ray Disc shows virtually no performance degradation even after it has been rewritten 10,000 times. The exclusive DURABIS hard coating formulation protects the media surface against scratches and other contaminants while the advanced spin coat manufacturing process and ultra-precise recording materials create an extremely smooth and precise cover layer.
- More than 2 hours of HD video recording
- Exclusive DURABIS2 hard coating protects disc surface from scratches, fingerprints and smudges
- Highest compatibility with any BD hardware in the market
- Inorganic recording layer material for long lasting quality
- 100% compatible with XDCAM HD and XDCAM systems