A patented optical sensor places the printhead for precise output, and the auto-tear feature accurately positions your continuous forms for a clean tear right at the perforation - eliminating wasted forms and facilitating your day-to-day forms printing. The ML5520eco has been developed to be eco-friendly at a CarbonZero manufacturing site. With power consumption at just 1.5W in sleep mode, your running costs and energy consumption are kept to a minimum, as well as reducing your carbon footprint.
- 9-pin, 80 column dot-matrix printer
- Up to 570 characters per second (cps) print speed
- Eco-friendly, with power consumption in sleep mode at just 1.5W
- Capable of printing up to 1 original and 5 copies
- 4 million character ribbon life
- Interface: Centronics parallel interface, USB 2.0