Data centres are increasingly seeking platform solutions that have minimal impact on their budgets and are easy to implement and run. PRIMERGY RX100 S6 is the right answer. The RX100 S6 meets the needs of business applications with its technical developments, such as Quad-Core Intel Xeon processor 3400 series and the new Dual-Core Intel Core i3 processor, integrated RAID 0/1/5/6 and a memory of up to 32 GB. It unites the advantages of low-cost SATA or SAS/ SSD hard disk technology with a space-saving 1U chassis and a depth of less than 60 cm. Integrated network and management functions together with the latest power saving technologies make the system ideal for infrastructure solutions for customers with limited budgets.
- 2x 3.5' SATA or SAS HDDs or 4x 2.5' SATA/SAS/SSD HDDs, all hotplug with modular RAID controllers from low-entry embedded SATA RAID 0, 1; entry SAS 1.0 RAID 0, 1; newest SAS 2.0 RAID 0, 1 to performant SAS 2.0 RAID 5,6 controller
- Quad-Core Intel Xeon processor 3400 series with virtualization technology, and the new Intel Core i3 processor series generation of Intel Dual-Core CPUs with very low power consumption. Up to 32 GB of RAM - new dimensions for the mono socket server
- Low voltage Intel Xeon processors and new enhanced power supply with CSCI Silver certification and improved system energy features powered by iRMC S2
- 2 x Gbit/s Ethernet LAN with TCP/IP accelerator plus switchable Service LAN (dedicated or shared)
- Customer Self Service Module or front VGA + USB 2.0 as option
- System ID card with complete system information, e.g. Model, Serial Number, MAC Adresses etc