Record your TV programs or home videos onto DVD or CD, and play them on your DVD player! If you have a DVD burner in your PC, use the WinTV-PVR's MPEG files with the included Ulead DVD MovieFactory to author your own home DVD's. Turn your TV shows or home videos into DVD movies. WinTV-PVR-150 contains a highly integrated MPEG-1/2 hardware encoder, plus a high quality video digitizer. WinTV-PVR-150 can record full screen TV or video from a VCR or camcorder, using as little as 1.5GB of hard disk space per hour. The encoded MPEG-2 video is sent over the PCI bus, where it is stored on the PCs hard disk. The video can also be played back to the PC screen while recording.
- Watch TV on your PC screen using a 125 channel cable ready TV tuner. Surf the net while you watch TV on your PC screen.
- Record your TV shows to disk using the built-in hardware MPEG-2 encoder. Uses from 1-2 Gigabytes per hour of recorded video. While recording, the WinTV-PVRs hardware MPEG encoder does all the work so your PC continues to run at full speed.
- Pause your live TV shows with instant replay, fast forward and rewind.
- Composite/S-Video and audio inputs, to connect to VCR or camcorders. Turn your home video tapes into MPEG movies, then burn them onto CD or DVD
- dbx-TV stereo decoder, for great TV sound. (Nicam stereo on PAL models)
- WinTV-Scheduler, so you can schedule your TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only schedule. With link to TitanTV.com, the on-line electronic program guide
- WinTV-Editor, so you can cut and trim your videos without losing video quality
- Ulead DVD MovieFactory 3 to author and burn DVDs, Video CD s or S-VCD s. Play them on your home DVD player.