Are you looking for business continuity, especially for your core business applications? The new TX300 S6 offers maximum levels of availability and expandability as a result of hot plug, redundant versions. It has powerful performance features as supplied by the leading Intel Xeon processors 5600 series together with an 8-port SAS 2.0 controller and fast PCIe Gen2 connections. Continuity is ensured as a result of the modular RAID, redundant Dual LAN features and optional redundant hot-plug power supply and fans. The 'Cool-safe' technology in the new honeycomb design ensures optimal temperatures despite peak workloads and thus ensures long-life. Optimal performance and high energy efficiency is achieved via a highly efficient power supply (92% energy efficiency), a largely no-cable motherboard and state of the art power management features. The PRIMERGY TX300 S6 has 18 DIMM slots for memory mirroring with up to 192 GB DDR3 RAM. The PRIMERGY TX300 S6 is exactly the right platform for business-critical remote sites.
- Intel Xeon Processor 5600 Series with up to 6 core operation (up to 12 threads per socket with Hyper Threading), 12 MB shared cache, Internal Memory Management Unit (3 channels of DDR3 memory) and Intel Turbo Boost Optimization
- More and faster memory (18 DIMMs up to 192 GB DDR3)
- Hot-plug, redundant power supply and fan option, hot-plug SAS 2.0 or SATA hard disks, modular RAID 5/6 option, Dual Gbit/s LAN, Local Service Panel (LSP) or Local Service display ( LSD) module
- Internal max. 6 (8 optional)x SAS or SATA 3.5' HDD or up to 12 (20 optional)x SAS or SATA 2.5' HDD, all hot-plug, 7 PCIe Gen2 slots (2 x8, 5 x4 )
- Unique, patented solution for maximum I/O bandwith with 7x PCIe Gen2 x8 slots ( two x4 wired slots are automatically used as one x8 if the neighbouring slot is empty)