The rack is constructed to EIA-RS310 standards and allows equipment to be mounted horizontally, leaving the front and back open for easy access to LEDs, configuration buttons and cabling. Alternatively, with the included bottom cover plate, your equipment can be mounted vertically; non-rackmount equipment can be installed using the rack as a wall case. The bracket mounting holes (used to mount to a wall or the desk underside) are positioned at exactly 16-inches apart, matching standard construction stud measurements for easy installation. Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty.
- Includes optional 4U steel plate that allows rack to be used as a wall case/shelf for any non-rackmount equipment
- Wall mounting holes are 16 inch centre to centre for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs
- Compatible with most 19 inch wide rack mountable equipment
- Made from solid steel for durability
- Constructed to meet the EIA-RS310 19 inch rack standards