The DUB-1340 works with any USB device and is backward compatible with both USB 1.0 and 2.0 standards. It is also compatible with OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface) and EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface). Works without external power or with the included power supply This 4-port USB 3.0 Hub can provide power to connected USB devices (like USB Hard Drives) by means of the included power supply. This is not necessary when the devices connected to the hub don't need to be powered from the USB port. This feature makes the DUB-1340 a truly portable solution.
- 4 USB 3.0 type A ports, 1 USB 3.0 type Micro-B port to connect to a computer
- Can work without external power or with the included power supply to provide power to connected USB devices
- 10 times faster than the current USB 2.0 standard
- Several USB hubs can be connected in cascade to support up to 127 USB devices
- Backward compatible with every USB standard
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux - no drivers needed