The Intel Desktop Board DQ57TML is loaded with legacy features and supports the Intel vPro technology, enabling the unprecedented ability to remotely control PC and data protection. Legacy peripherals that need PS/2, parallel ports are now possible to be connected to Intel Desktop Board DQ57TML, and enabling the latest Intel Active Management Technology 6.0 for better PC protection and manageability, including KVM Remote Control and Intel Rapid Storage Technology. Also, enjoy the full version of ESET Smart Security antivirus and Laplink PC Mover software bundled with the board.
- Processors Supported: Intel Core i7-800 Series • Intel Core i5-600 Series
- Memory: Four 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets • Support for DDR3 1333 /1066 MHz DIMMs • Support for up to 16 GB of system memory
- Chipset: Intel Q57 Express Chipset
- Audio: Six channel Intel High Definition Audio
- LAN Support: ENERGY STAR-ready Intel 82568DM Gigabit Ethernet Controller with 10/100/1000 network connection
- Peripheral interfaces: Up to 14 x USB 2.0 ports • 4 x Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports • 2 x eSerial ATA 3.0 Gb/s Ports
- Expansion capabilities: 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x 16 bus add-in card connector • 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x 1 connectors • 2 x PCI Conventional bus connector