This 65-foot (19.82 m) High Resolution VGA Monitor Cable is designed to provide the highest video quality possible through VGA. Ideally suited for high resolution VGA applications, this high quality male-to-male coaxial VGA cable eliminates the picture ghosting and fuzzy images that are inherent to non-coaxial cables, while providing superior EMI interference protection by using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
- Supports high resolution applications(1920x1200 and above)
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture colour
- Moulded connector ends with strain relief.
- Triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display