The beauty of bi-amplification, and more: Each two-way satellite has discrete digital amplifiers for both the specially developed 3 inch midrange driver and the custom-designed 1 inch ferrofluid-cooled, silk dome tweeter for accurate reproduction. You'll enjoy pristine audio that's clean and tight, even when pushed to the limits. You'll also experience stereo imaging that's nothing short of amazing, creating a compelling experience that's as close as possible to how the recording engineer or the game designer intended. You're in control: We've designed the Gaming Audio Series SP2500 to be a flexible and capable audio hub that will give you years of performance through multiple PC upgrades. You get a PC input, two additional audio inputs (perfect for a gaming console and your MP3 or network music player), and a headphone connector that lets you tap into the incredible digital processing power even when you're listening in private. Master them all with the desktop controller. The 1.8 inch (4.6cm) colour TFT display looks great, day or night, and the intuitive menu system is simple and straightforward.
- 232 Watts total power (measured via FTC 'RMS' method)
- 8 inch 120W (IEC60268-5 24hr continuous rating) subwoofer with durable rubber surround
- Bridged dual 60 Watt class-D amplifiers with integrated DSP for 120 Watts of power (measured via FTC 'RMS' method)
- Satellites with Bi-amplified, two-way design with detachable audio cables
- PC input on subwoofer
- Dual 3.5mm auxiliary inputs (one on subwoofer, one on desktop controller)
- 3.5mm headphone output with digital signal processing