Seamless integration with Lync Server enhances user experience and provides easy setup and configuration. Built-in dual Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports provides full high speed data connectivity between the network and a user's computer, to enable bandwidthintensive applications on the user's desktop. The CX600 desktop phone features Polycom HD Voice technology, bringing life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice technology incorporates Microsoft RTAudio wideband audio with Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology for crystal-clear, noise and echo-free sound-and best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction. Polycom offers the most comprehensive voice and video collaboration solutions for Microsoft Unified Communications environments. Polycom and Microsoft provide a fully unified, intuitive set of collaboration solutions that enables individuals and groups to instantly see, hear, and talk with colleagues around the world. The result is improved collaboration, streamlined operations and faster more informed decisions. Visit www.polycom.com/microsoft to learn more.
- Revolutionary voice quality - Polycom HD Voice technology in the handset, headset, and speakerphone for stunning voice quality and clarity
- Standalone IP phone for use with Lync Server software - Embedded client does not require a PC to make calls, gain access to personal contact information, call logs, calendar information or other advanced features
- Enhanced presence indicator - On-screen presence status indicators for each of a user's contacts and a large, bright LED shows your current presence state
- Gigabit Ethernet support - Future proofs network infrastructure investment
- Unique collaboration - Polycom offers the only complete line of integrated voice and visual communications solutions for Microsoft collaboration tools