ASRock XFast USB Technology redefines the new standard in high performance computing. Proving once again to be the pioneer in motherboard industry, ASRock XFast USB Series Motherboards integrate with the latest XFast USB Technology which delivers the world's fastest USB data transfer speed. According to the below graph, it shows that the ASRock XFast USB technology can even boost USB 2.0 performance up to 384.99%. Simply installing the App Charger driver, it makes your iPhone charge up to 40% faster than before. ASRock App Charger supports continuous charging when your PC enters Standby mode (S1), Suspend to RAM (S3), hibernation mode (S4) or power off (S5). The App Charger technology has been fully applied on ASRock Full series motherboards.
- ASRock has overcome the technical obstacles and exclusively invented a new technology that allows you to turn on your PC and boot up to Windows in 4 seconds! ASRock Instant Boot not only excels in the Boot Up speed (3~4 sec.), it also provides clean OS, a
- ASRock Instant Flash is an exclusive and the most user-friendly BIOS flash utility developed by ASRock. It is embedded in Flash ROM which is used to update the system BIOS without having to enter operating systems like MS-DOS or Windows
- It is the smart start page for IE that combines your most visited web sites, your history, your Facebook friends and your real-time newsfeed into an enhanced view for a more personal Internet experience. ASRock motherboards are exclusively equipped with t
- ASRock software suite is designed with the customer-oriented concept, delivers the best possible experience for today's most demanding users
- Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows 32-bit OS. For Windows 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation
- The shared memory size is dynamically controlled by VGA driver, and the Max. shared memory size will be available only when more than 4GB memory is installed under 64-bit OS