Compact and lightweight, the DAP-1350 is small enough to carry with you while travelling and is easy to set up to create a powerful 11n Wi-Fi network. Use the DAP-1350 to easily share an Internet connection or to simply connect to an existing wired network in a conference or hotel room, or anywhere a Wi-Fi network is needed. Equipped with a travel case, the DAP-1350 is the perfect companion for all your business and personal travels. Using the SharePortTM Network USB Utility, you can connect an external hard drive or multifunction printer to the router's USB port to share disk space, printing or scanning functions among family members or a group of users. This USB port also supports D-Link's range of 3G adapters, so you can connect your router to a 3G mobile service to provide Internet access to a group while travelling. The DAP-1350 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorised access, be it from over a wireless network or the Internet. Support for WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption ensures that you can keep your network traffic safe and secure.
- Multi-mode functionality with wireless router, access point, and wireless client modes
- Create a powerful Wi-Fi network with 802.11n wireless technology
- Backward compatible with 802.11g devices
- Works with D-Link 3G USB adaptors so you can share a mobile Internet connection
- SharePort Technology for sharing USB printers and storage over your network
- Supports Power over USB for added convenience
- Quickly and securely connect computers and devices to your wireless network with the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Push Button