Talos SAS drives leverage OCZ's unique Virtualized Controller Architecture (VCA) technology which provides customers with robust enterprise features including TRIM (SCSI unmap with SAS drives), SMART monitoring, native command queuing (NCQ), tagged command queuing (TCQ), power fail management, and wear-leveling; all within a single streamlined solution. With Talos and VCA technology, clients can now deploy an SSD solution that delivers superior application performance, all the necessary enterprise features, and substantial power savings, at a better overall total cost of ownership.
- Interface: Dual-Port Serial Attached SCSI 6Gbps
- Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND
- Power loss data protection
- Data Encryption / ECC Recovery
- SCSI unmap (TRIM for SAS)
- Shock Resistant 1500G