The LTO Ultrium technology format has been well adopted by high-capacity tape users looking for an open format that offers brand choices and a defined roadmap to reach terabyte-class storage. With open system architectures becoming entrenched in organizations worldwide and data storage capacity needs growing, LTO Ultrium technology provides a roadmap with increased capacity and transfer rate specifications to keep pace with end user data storage requirements.
- Manufactured with Imation's new Tera Ångstrom technology at the Imation terabyte-class magnetic tape manufacturing facility in Weatherford
- Imation's patented corner snap improves cartridge strength by keeping the leader pin in place and the cartridge tightly closed in the event of mishandling or shipping disruption
- A proprietary servo writing method enables state-of-the-art tracking performance that delivers stronger data security
- Up to 800GB storage capacity (compressed 2:1)
- 160MB/second transfer rate (2:1 compression)
- Compatible with all brands of LTO Ultrium Generation 3 drives and tape automation systems
- Limited lifetime warranty