The Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 is a cost-effective, entry-level IP phone that addresses the need for basic voice communications with common Cisco Unified Communications features in an attractive design that is also budget-friendly. The phone can fill the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, manufacturing floor and hallway, as well as various wall-mounted deployments. The single-line Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 supports two calls per line. Fixed keys for redial, transfer, and hold/resume, along with a full-duplex speakerphone and two-line display, which comes standard, deliver a more productive, easier-to-use, and flexible endpoint experience. With its dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for network and PC connections, the Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 offers IT organizations a cost-effective solution to reduce cabling infrastructure and administration costs at the desktop. The phone is also eco-friendly, taking advantage of reground and recyclable plastics to deliver a more earth-responsible solution.
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience
- A graphical monochrome display with a resolution of 128 x 32 pixels provides a scrollable two-line intuitive access to phone services and configuration
- A foldable single-position foot stand offers optimum display viewing and comfortable use of keys
- You can fold the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone
- A full-duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls
- The volume control toggle makes it easy to adjust the volume of the handset, speakerphone, and ringer
- The phone has a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports, one for the LAN connection and the other for connecting a downstream Ethernet device such as a PC