Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 takes a 'snapshot' of the disk using Acronis' patented disk imaging technologies, minimizing impact on end users and eliminating the need to take workstations or laptop offline for a backup. Once required, the image containing operating system, applications and data, can be fully recovered in minutes, instead of hours or days. Or recover just individual file or folder accidently deleted or lost. Intuitive user interface and workflow allows users to restore files, folders and even their entire systems without administrator assistance or extensive training. Mobile users can recover their machines from USB HDD or Acronis Secure Zone by pressing F11 and booting into Acronis Startup Recovery Manager. Back up a laptop to a variety of storage devices and locations, including the Acronis Secure Zone, a special protected partition on a hard drive. Additionally protect from thieft or hardware failure by storing backups from everywhere to Acronis Online Storage. Sometimes it may be hard or impossible to keep or buy identical hardware to restore image to in a case of thief or hardware failure. With optional Acronis Universal Restore you can quickly recover or migrate entire system, complete with all applications, data and settings, to dissimilar hardware and be ready to continue operations in minutes.
- Centralized management - Administrators can configure and manage backup and recovery, monitor alerts and generate reports remotely from a centralized console. Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Advanced Server is built on Acronis Unified Platform and can be use
- Broad Storage Support - Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Advanced Server supports a wide array of storage devices and location including local disk, Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Network (SAN), FTP and optical devices, as well as the unique Acr
- Unified solution - Part of Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 unified solution. Used separately or in combination with other Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 products. Manage with the same console and same instruments as other Acronis Backup & Recovery products
- Storage management - Automatically delete old backup. Automatically stage backups to low cost storage like tape. Apply optional deduplication to reduce storage requirements and network traffic. Save backups in multiple locations to increase reliability
- Secure backups - Secure backups with 256-bit AES encryption. Protect Acronis Secure Zone with a password