Imagine a world that is brighter, sharper and filled with naturally vibrant colour - and that's what you get with the Samsung RC510 notebook. Its 15.6 inch HD display boasts an exceptional 300nit brightness, so images just burst into life. And that even includes the videoclips that you can record and play using the integrated 1.3M (HD) webcam! It delivers incredibly clear and natural images that span right across the widescreen, so you can see even more of what going on. You can also enjoy effortless multi-tasking and great family entertainment with a choice of the latest Intel Core i3 Processor, as well as genuine Windows 7 Home and a NVIDIA Optimus graphics card, which dynamically allocate resources where they're needed most. And with its stylish matt metallic casing and Island keyboard the RC510 guaranteed to look good anywhere.
- The gloss LED backlit display produces the sharpest images and boldest, true to life colours with 300nit brightness, which is 50% brighter than the previous version, and 16 million colours. Its 16:9 widescreen also ensures the most accurate, full screen r
- The NVIDIA Optimus graphics card (incorporating NVIDIA GeForce 315M 1GB) delivers a great graphics performance for intensive activities like gaming, but also seamlessly extends battery life by automatically switching to only using the internal Intel graph
- A 1.3M (HD) webcam lets you record much clearer and smoother images and play videoclips in widescreen high definition, so you can see more of what's going on
- SRS Premium Sound delivers more natural and realistic 3D sound for music, movies and games with its bigger acoustic chambers. It also provides enhanced bass, crystal clear dialog and better definition control for maximum clarity at high frequency
- Easy Content Share software, based on AllShare technology, makes it easy to play multimedia content, including video, photos and music, in multiple Samsung devices, including cameras and phones
- Features a low profile Island keyboard with an ergonomic design and optimized key spacing, so it more comfortable to use with fewer errors