The X-540 speakers use FDD2 (Frequency Directed Dual Driver) technology to produce a uniform soundfield anywhere in the room. Immerse yourself in the game using the selectable 'matrix mode,' which automatically creates 5.1 surround sound from common 2-channel stereo sources. The compact satellites are wall-mountable, and and a special clip lets you place the centre channel speaker on top of most flat-panel monitors to reduce desktop clutter. Use the wired control centre to control volume and bass levels or connect headphones to enjoy your games and music privately.
- Frequency Directed Dual Driver technology: FDD2 eliminates uneven response created by conventional dual-driver designs
- Matrix mode: Creates 5.1 surround-sound effect from 2-channel stereo sources
- Innovative centre channel LCD clip: Speaker attaches to the top of most flat-panel monitors
- Satellite speaker stands: Rotate for easy wall-mounting and positioning
- Dynamic, real-time bass equalisation: Maximises low-frequency response at all volumes
- High-excursion, ported, down-firing subwoofer: Displaces more air for deeper bass