The Targus USB 2.0 Docking Station provides instant peripheral device attachment via a single USB 2.0/1.1 connection to Windows 2000 and XP based notebook computers. The expansion module enables your notebook computer to gain instant plug and play connections with multiple input/output USB and peripheral devices. The ports on docking station: are (4) USB Type A, (1) RS232 serial, (1) Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Network, (1) DB25 Connector Parallel, (2) PS/2 ports, (1) Mic (audio in), and (1) Speakers (audio out), (1) S/P DIF Digital Audio Output. The docking station also features Targus Always On technology, Targus USB Power Port providing twice the USB specification for higher power requirement devices, and USB ports that are widely spaced to accommodate larger Adaptors. Targus Always On provides power to the USB ports even when the notebook is shut-down, disconnected from the docking station or in hibernate/ stand-by mode. This allows USB devices that charge via the USB port to keep charging under any circumstance. Finally, the slot lock and the universal lock support provided help you secure your docking station to your desktop.
- Targus USB 2.0 Docking Station (Black)
- Expand your system - with up to 4 USB 2.0 devices, and various other input and output peripherals
- Space and time saving - Connect peripherals to your notebook via a single USB connection
- Laptop support - Wedge shaped design allows notebook to rest on the docking station providing improved ergonomic and thermodynamics
- Always on AC - USB ports continue to provide power even when the laptop is powered down
- Ease of Use - Allows addition or removal of devices without reconfiguring or rebooting your computer
- Secure - Robust security built in via two different locking possibilities