Designed for durability, the GN 2000 is the toughest contact centre headset yet. The headset's all-metal boom arm pivot is breakage-resistant, and keeps your headset going even in the most hectic work environments. The headband's knock-resistant, plastic-rubber composite is ultra-strong and resilient, and provides a solid, slip-free grip. The GN 2000 is also available in a USB variant (requires USB Adaptor), designed to deliver an outstanding VoIP application experience. The sophisticated headset gives your agents ultimate, stereo-quality sound. Complete with in-line call controls, the GN 2000 USB is a true plug-and-play product and is also Microsoft compliant.
- GN 2000 Quick Disconnect Headset
- Optimized for contact-centre use
- SoundTube boom arm
- Day-after-day durability due to robust design
- Wideband sound for natural sounding audio quality with GN2000 IP and GN2000 USB
- Large ear-cushions for extra comfort
- 2 Year Warranty