The acoustics and audio performance in the Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone demonstrate why Polycom has been the global market leader in conference phones for nearly 20 years. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. Conference calls are made more productive and efficient by three sensitive microphones with 360° coverage that allow users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 12 feet away. The phone also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions. Polycom offers the most comprehensive voice and video collaboration solutions for Microsoft Unified Communications environments. Polycom and Microsoft provide a fully unified, intuitive set of collaboration solutions that enables individuals and groups to instantly see, hear, and talk with colleagues around the world. The result is improved collaboration, streamlined operations and faster more informed decisions.
- High definition, wideband audio with Polycom HD Voice technology for the best possible voice call quality
- Best-in-class user experience with native Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition software
- Device-only user mode makes it ideal for deployment in public areas
- Large 3.5 in TFT colour display provides rich presence status, enhanced contact cards and directory information
- Simplified pin authentication for easy sign-in to view personalized content