These print cartridges, designed with non-contact, drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology (TIJ), are ideal for applications where logos, addresses, barcodes, personalized messaging, and indicia are printed on a variety of mail sizes and thicknesses. They can be snapped in and out for clean, easy replacement when empty, or when a different colour or ink type is desired.
- Versatile. These print cartridges produce bright blue, attention-grabbing results for a variety of direct mail applications
- Durable. Water and fade-resistant Blue 2242 Pigment ink meets key postal authority requirements
- Economical. A choice of ink reservoirs (10 ml or 42 ml) lets customers select the right size for their business
- Efficient. Drop-on-demand technology makes maximum use of ink supplied in the print cartridge
- Cost effective. Customers pay for the amount of ink they need. The smaller ink reservoir of the Q2353A print cartridge is ideal for low-volume printing environments
- Easy to use. Snap-in replacement eliminates the need for specialized training and service calls