The move to greener technology is inevitable and worth embracing. With Samsung's HE46A LFD, which features the LED BLU panel, you can cut back on carbon emissions while saving up to 40% of consumed energy. So, it is not only better for the environment but also for business.
- Make sure your environmental impact is a positive one. Samsung LFDs use innovative LED Back Light Unit (BLU) technology which saves energy-up to 40% compared to conventional LFDs. What's even better is this LED panel is halogen- and mercury-free, so you'l
- Designed in a sleek manner, these LED LFDs have slimmer depths of up to 77% reduced depth, compared to those of conventional products. This not only allows more space to be used for other uses, but also contributes to the light weight, which provides easi
- The HE Series provides you an Internal Player to enhance your busniess environment without additional costs. Without the needs of external devices such as set-back boxes or PCs, simply connect your USB device that has the contents you wish to play. This e
- The HE Series are equipped with panels that reduce light scatter and reflection, resulting in enhanced contrast ratio which gives you sharper images. Broader colour contrast adds more depth to the blacks, and a wider range of colours provides enriched col
- With environmental regualtions strengthening their policies, the LED LFD is just what the market needs. Samsung supports the green movement by producing products that are mercury free, spray free and lead free. Also, the power consumption is greatly reduc
- The HE series is equipped with a TV Tuner option, which allows businesses show TV programs to customers without the need of purchasing additional devices. Such feature is surely one of the most preferred option in many public display markets