Sony Lithium Coin Battery- Size CR1616- 1 cell blister. It can be used in a broad range of applications, from quarts watches and clocks, a backup power sources for IC memories requiring long-term reliability over 10 years to PC motherboards, PDA and car keyless entry systems.
- Lightweight, High Voltage and High Energy Density The battery voltage is 3V, almost double that of conventional batteries. This means that the number of batteries required for equipment can be halved for maximum space saving and weight reduction
- Outstanding Temperature Characteristics Sony’s original organic electrolyte provides superb characteristics over a wide temperature range of -20 to +60 degrees C
- Excellent Leakage Resistance The newly developed battery construction and electrolyte ensure maximum leakage resistance over a long span of time
- Excellent Long-Term Reliability Carefully selected stable materials are used for the active material as well as for the electrolyte. These materials are sealed by Sony’s innovative technology to minimize battery self-discharge
- Excellent Discharge Characteristics: Voltage characteristics remain stable even for a long period of discharge, greatly improving the reliability of equipment that uses the battery