ASUS UEFI BIOS natively supports hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit, with full storage space utilization helping deliver far more exciting computing than traditional BIOS versions. LucidLogix Virtu is designed for the Intel Sandy Bridge platform's powerful integrated graphics. Its GPU virtualization dynamically assigns tasks to the best available graphics resources based on power, performance and system load on Windows 7 based PCs. It allows users to fully utilize the unique capabilities of advanced Sandy Bridge multimedia features alongside the high end 3D rendering performance provided by installed graphics cards. When no discrete graphics are needed, the graphics card is put in idle mode to lower utilization, heat, fan speed and power draw down to near zero, making the system more environmentally-friendly. For users with diverse needs, LucidLogix Virtu GPU virtualization provides great flexibility and efficiency. LucidLogix Virtu's GPU virtualization technology assigns tasks to the best available GPU, allowing dynamic graphics switching between integrated graphics and NVIDIA or AMD graphics cards.
- Dual Intelligent Processors - TPU & EPU
- UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode) - Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
- GPU Boost - Go to the Limit with iGPU Level Up!
- LucidLogix Virtu (Universal Switchable Graphics) - Auto Switching between Integrated Graphics and NVIDIA/AMD Cards
- Intel Smart Response Technology - SSD Speed with HDD Capacity
- USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s Support - Double Access, Double Convenience